Friday, June 14, 2013

Mothers Day


What Liam brought home from school. 
So simple, but made my day :)
*
The 3 little birds (with a lil bit of help from Tia Jenny) made this for me... 
*heart melts*
Jenny took me out for a Mothers Day lunch :)

This past mothers day.....I was spoiled more than any mothers day thus far. In fact, i dont think it will be topped any time soon. I am ok with that. lol
Mothers Day morning, I awoke to little Liam climbing into bed for our morning snuggle before we get up for the day.
Shortly there after, Jason walked in, holding what looked like a tray from far away (I didnt have my contacts in...). I thought, aw, breakfast in bed! He got closer to me and i realized , it was a box. 
I sat up and started to try to get my brain to wake up and function.....is that a laptop??????? 
The rest of the day went by just as beautifully. Lunch date with Jenny, movies and dinner with Daddy and a day of love all around.
....the entire weekend was lovely. 
Did I mention the laptop? 
Happy mothers day to me!

Love and light,
A

No comments: