Sunday, September 8, 2013

Liam the Lion turns 4!

The day before Liam officially turned 4 we had a little celebration at our house with his Grandma, grandpa, Aunts Amy and Roey and his 3 beautiful cousins. Liam LOVES his family and was excited to see everyone. We had been talking to him about his birthday coming up for about a week. As far as i can tell he still does not really grasp the whole birthday thing (and for all i know i am wrong and he totally gets it all...lol) 
.....But, no matter!  :) He simply enjoys when family is over, all the extra attention from everyone and playtime with his cousins...plus totally rad gifts, duh! Who doesnt like gifts? lol Oh and of course the sweets. He has his daddy's sweet tooth thats fo sho. We limit the junk and sweets intake for our birds but for birthdays and special occasions...have at it! As long as its gfcfsf of course ;) He had already been eyeing the cupcakes i had made just for him and the twins and was buzzing around the table like a little bee waiting to get his little hands on one.
(Gluten, dairy and soy free chocolate cupcakes with coconutty vanilla icing...the icing got a little melt-y from sitting next to my stove while we were waiting for everyone to arrive but they were delicious non the less....chocolaty and nomnomnom good) 
G'ma and G'pa got Liam this totally awesome trampoline! Now Liam can get his jump on in style! 

We started going to private OT and we are putting together some play therapies that can help wrangle in a sensory seeking kid like Liam. We are in the process of creating a "Sensory Diet" (not talking about food here...)for Liam along with  Sensory Friendly room, which will include this trampoline and the big bean bag chair (something he can crash into and snuggle into and that we can use to play Hot Dog with) that his awesome Aunt Amy also got for his birthday....and.....the soon to be had Fish tank from Mimi and Paw Paw (omg he is going to LOVE IT.) And the Hop Ball that will also be ordered very soon from us!
Cant wait to paint and add in all the little details to make it just right for our Liam the Lion...and all this room planning is just giving me inspiration to makeover the twins room too...love it...so much fun! Need like a million dollars! lol

 Thanks G'Ma and G'Pa, Aunt Amy, Mimi and Paw Paw!
*
Last night of 3.
Little Angel face :)

We left the night before his birthday, headed down to Orlando to Mimi and Pawpaws for our little vacation! 
We decided to drive all night to make sure the babies would sleep through it. 
They slept. We obviously did not! lol
We arrived around 530 am....and straight into Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday heaven! 
Bless my mother! She even made a special gfcfsf cake for him. 
Such a cool birthday for our Liam! He not only loved it but was totally into it. 

So much love all around!
His Tia Jenny and Jessi and cousins Elijah and Corey
(i am half asleep. lol)
Daisy going ham on some birthday cake.
The pinata stomping crew. Dont mess with them.
The excitement in Liam's face was priceless...

Best birthday ever.

Happy 4th birthday Liam!
We adore you!

Love and Light,
A


In high seas or-a low seas,
I'm gonna be your friend;
I'm gonna be your friend.
In-a high tide or-a low tide,
I'll be by your side;
I'll be by your side.

(I heard her praying - praying - praying)
I said, I heard my mother;
She was praying (praying - praying - praying); yeah, and I -
And the words that she said (the words that she said),
They still-a lingers in my head (lingers in my head).
She said: "A child is born in this world,
He needs protection. Wo-oh, mm.
God, guide and protect us.
When we're wrong, please correct us (when we're wrong, correct us),
And stand by me," yeah!

High seas or-a low seas,
I'm gonna be your friend;
He said, "I'm gonna be your friend."
And, baby, high tide or low tide,
I'll be by your side;
I'll be by your side.

Mm. I said, I heard my mother;
She was cryin' (I heard her cryin'), yeah! (cryin', cryin').
And the tears that she shed (the tears that she shed),
They still lingers in my head (lingers in my head).
She said: "A child is born in this world,
He needs protection. O-oh, mm.
God, guide and protect us.
When we're wrong (when we're wrong), correct us." O-oh.
And in high seas or low seas,
I'm gonna be your friend;
I'm gonna be your friend.
Said, "High tide or low tide,
I'll be by your side;
I'll be by your side -"


No comments: