Friday, March 21, 2014

Spreading Our Wings

The first week in Miami:
Vroom vroom
Off we go!
Round two, Miami bound
Its a sign
Miami skyline

Unloading.
 Thankful for my sister Jessica and Elijah!
They drove with us during the move and were a HUGE help over the weekend...keeping the birds busy, allowing for me to be able to get a few of the major necessities unpacked.
Our first evening HOME.
We need patio furniture :)
*



Good Morning Miami!


A playground and gated pool lakeside, around the bend.
Cant complain.
*
 I also able to go with Matt while we still had the truck to pick up the amazing and beautiful dining room table and chairs that i scored off craigslist and lovelovelove.
 
I am normally not a very materialistic person, but i really like it. lol 
Plus the lady who sold it to me was kinda crazy and she was really cool. haha Also i had to fight to get it (long story), and the adventure to pick it up was somewhat interesting so i think all of it makes me love it more. 
The wooden platter belonged to my grandmother. My mom had it and gave it to me.
Its beautiful and a perfect centerpiece. 
She lives in Colombia now with my grandpa (mi esposito) :) miss and love them! 
I filled it with stones and rocks and now shells that i have collected over many years. They come from hiking trips with jason, clayton......visits to beautiful parks and locations in nature...and beaches at sunset. The latest additions are painted snail shells and sea shells, done by the kids. In the middle is a cramic rose which is also a candle holder given to me by Rosemary.
There are also many rocks that came from Liams rock collecting days when he was around 1 1/2.
 
Throwback!
*
We have our own little rock garden now....its this tiny enclosed space right off the kitchen, there is a sliding door to it. Perfect for a container herb garden!
Going to drop Matt, Jess and Elijah off at the bustop to head back to Orlando...
I accidentally dropped them off about a mile away from the actual location. i blame my gps!! we didnt realize it until after i had already gotten back on the interstate. felt so bad! :/ They had to sprint, bags and a five year old in hand to make it to the bus before it left. Eeek. All turned out well in the end, thank goodness. 
*
Having our first guests over the following weekend.
Daddy getting his grill on...and the you tube video on the tv behind us makes it look like J's face has been replaced by Bob. :) lol

My uncle and Sam the Ham.
What a blessing to be able to reconnect with some of my family again.
Life is good!
Morris kept trying to swype our chicken...
*
I see you!
Belive it or not... this was the first ever Popsicle Liam has ever wanted to eat. 
I have tried in the past but he was never interested. Maybe too cold? Not sure.
Either way, I always offer him everything i offer the twins even if i know he is going to turn it down. Because...you never know? People change their minds?
So there you go. :) 
Liam Oliver digs Popsicles now. Perfect timing i'd say, it gets up to the high 70's low 80's most days here. (Always with a beautiful breeze though....ahhhhh....trying not to think about mid summers here lololol)
Its good to be home.

Love and light,
A



Move in day! 
Video courtesy of Mateo and his badass gopro.







oh yeah. 
this ones for you Sunny D-
:)

No comments: