Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Keep Calm and Dance in the Rain

He ran outside before I could stop him... I started to yell and went out to bring him back in.....
But then I saw the HUGE grin on his face....and all i could do was stand there.....smiling and laughing at his complete happiness.....kids really make you take notice sometimes, of all those little life things that most of us are too busy to notice or appreciate :)
Dancing in the rain....
*
Dancing and playing in the rain part two 
Its been raining everyday for the past month it seems, and when it began drizzling the next day again i couldnt resist and let the babies and Liam back out for another quick rain dancing sesh ;)
Life is short!
Love every little moment. (Try to anyway....lol)

Love and light, 
A
Feed Me & crystal Fighter
Love is all I got
(This is my favorite song at this time loveitloveitloveit)
Daddy's Grove
Stellar
(another oh so good fav jam at this time. 
been riding the EDM wave more and more these days...
I think I have EDC Las Vegas on the brain lol)

No comments: