Sunday, June 15, 2014

What Daddy's do. (P.s. I love you)

The day Liam was born.
Note the theme here lol
Ironic, Jason knew me when i was 15 and pregnant with Clayton.
He said i was the most beautiful pregnant girl he had ever seen. He was so sweet to me back then, as he is now. it was a crazy time in my life.  we were all in the same circle of friends. Who would have thought years later we would end up married and blessed to have Clayton a part of our lives.



Jason and I met when i was 14 and he was 18. He was in town on break from college.
We were friends for many years and although we both crushed on each other, he always seemed to have a girlfriend and vice versa. 
Fast forward some crazy years later and now I was 18 and just moved back to town on my own and so had he. We started hanging out and the rest is history!
A year later we moved from Florida to Georgia, and we began our adult lives. 
We started with nothing really. Moved up to Ga with our car, cat and a few personal belongings. We literally started from the bottom and worked hard to make a good life for ourselves. I think we make a pretty good team actually.
:)
We've grown up together, and have gone through so much. He is my very bestest friend in the whole wide world. He knows me better than anyone on the face of the earth. 

We didnt think we would have kids. 
Just could never seem to make up our minds about it.  We had been married 10 years before i became pregnant with Liam. 
 It was a beautiful and exciting time! 
So... happy. 
Liam made us a little family. 
Then when we least expected it, life threw another twist in our lives and blessed us with Daisy and Sam. 
It has been a heck of a roller coaster ride. 
The twins...autism.....love...happiness...fears....laughter....tears...adventures...
life.
I love watching him with his kids. 
The way he talks to Liam. The way he smiles at Sam. Calls Daisy his princess.
Plays with them. Snuggles with them. Loves them.  
All these things, simple as they may be, just make me love him that much more. 
The pictures and videos really dont do justice. 
They dont show how he makes dinner for me most nights. Cleans the kitchen for me while i get all the kids down so all i have to do when i am done is sit down. Takes the boys in the mornings on weekends so i can linger in bed for an hour or two longer. Gets the kids down one or two nights a week so i can veg out. 
Does all the grocery shopping. Brings us home treats. 
Embraces my family. Loves us.
Makes us laugh. 
Works his tail off to provide and take care of us, and he does. 

He keeps me sane. lol
He is my balance. 
My best friend. 
Our rock. 
I have the best baby daddy in the whole wide world. 
J your are an awesome father and parenting partner, I couldn't do it without you! 
We love and appreciate you dearly :) more than you will ever know.
I love you.
Happy Fathers Day!
(thank goodness for permanent birth control though, eh? Goodness we were some fertile myrtles. hahaha)

No comments: