Saturday, October 13, 2012

10.13.12 Lots and lots of pics...(and some videos too! haha) This week in pictures.

...And then Georgie would make the fire light
Log wood burnin' through the night...
Had an awesome time hangin with the Rohrbaugh's Sat night!
Morning after:
We ran out of wood and didn't have an ax to cut this huge branch so the boys thought this was a good idea  at the time........this is how "situations" go down folks.....lol
Blazing a trail and enjoying last Sundays beautiful weather at our fav park
mama and daddy do it different  If it was up to dad, Liam would be flying to the moon on this tire swing. 
Me, i am little more cautious. lol
Can you believe i carried both those babies inside me?!? It still blows my mind sometimes.
Back in my old jeans and it feels good! 


Miss thing.

Wearing big brothers (not so) old hand me down pjs.... 
My little little.
Ahh?
Curious George...
Happy.
Well if you didnt know, now you know. These are SO GOOD!
And all 3 birds love them, yum!
And look, REAL FOOD!
*Gasp*
Ding dong....
This is probably TMI (butohwellwhateveridontcarelol), but i was cleaning out my freezer and found this under some frozen veggies and fruits.....it made me feel a little nostalgic...knowing that this era is over for me...no more babies or (per rosemary) mama-baba-tatas.....I am glad i gave it my all both times.....had a nice long run with Liam (14 months) and did my very best with the twins (we made it 6 months) ....and it was worth it all.


So, what is up with the crazy spiders outside of my house lately? I cant even begin to think what this one could be...never seen anything like it....EEK!

No spideys here.....
Our Accidental Bean Garden, still alive and kickin....

Meeks.
We have a love/hate relationship, she and I....more love than hate though.... 
Just in time for Halloween...Hisssssssss!
Butterfly bush.
Well i am sure that is not the technical name but there where so many butterflies around it that  I could actually hear their wings flapping....so....works for me...
My crew.
Liam- Mama, will you get down from up there already? What the what.
Me- Come on Bubba go down the swirly slide with me one more time!
:)
(young at heart)

Well....whadaya know....
Sleeping babies means a peaceful moment for J and I.
Grab me a beer outta the fridge will you daddy? ...whats on the DVR?

:)

***
I have to get better at posting my weekend wrap up on Mondays or Tuesdays so i am still feeling the weekend vibe....lol
Last Saturday night was so much fun! We made sort of last minute plans to hang out with Cindy and Chad, 
and Jason whipped up some meatballs and sauce with pasta, which turned out to be the best ever ever. 
Of course we got the fire pit going, because that's what we do , and spent the rest of the night hanging out by the fire. Always good times!

The weather these days has been amazing, so Sunday we paid a visit to our fav park. The kiddos got to play and then we went for a stroll, and got to enjoy the delicious breeze.

Tuesday there was no school. I was afraid that having been out so many days from school would make Liam go back to square one on Thursday but, i was wrong! He did exceptionally well. Not even so much as a whimper getting on the bus. At the end of the day his bus driver reported that he did awesome, he was happy and laughing and playful , there and back. Miss Jill also reported that Liam has really improved and only got fussy one time that day, the rest of the time he did great! It feels so good to hear and know that he is making progress, and i see it at home too. No more fits after school, he comes home happy and smiling. 
And, no more bedtime battles!For the past 3 nights he's been going to bed with no fights. Amazing. I give this one completely over to Kirkman Labs Super New thera. Big ups to Super Nu Thera! Thats whats up! 

See! What did i tell you about that whole, having faith thing? :)

I spent a lot of time this week doing research. I was given a parent mentor through the TACA Parent Mentor Program, and i am so thankful for it. She and I have been chatting off and on this week and she has been able to provide me with ton of helpful information, and some resources that i didn't already have. Always a good thing! It feels really great to be able to chat with someone who shares a similar story and has been through it already. I am able to gain a lot of new insight and she is able to provide me with some much needed guidance and advice as well. Grateful for her and TACA.. 

The rest of the week has been blur, Jason has been really busy at work and I have been busy as usual at home with the birds. 
We went for a walk around downtown newnan today and stopped off the 1st ave st park so Lima could have a little fun on the playground, then picked up a pizza on the way home.
Its about 11pm right now and everyone's asleep. I am chomping on a cold piece of pizza, watching BET awards (why i am not sure) and finishing my beer.  then its off to bed....i know i know....carbs carbs. But whatev. :)

Some more vids for your viewing pleasure below, night night!

basketball superstar.
crazy birds

huffenpuff and sammy-gram!
***
I have been craving and listening to a lot of Nirvana, and this is one of my favs ....Brings me back to my craycray teenage years and a boy named Z who used to play this song on his guitar for me....(simma down folks......its just a good song....lol)




Love and light, 
A

No comments: