Friday, September 28, 2012

9.28.12 This week in pictures

Chompin on some cereal
Using Daisy's frock as leverage, getting mushed cereal all over it in the process. Oh my. What a boy.
Daisy's all, umm hello, excuse me sir
I didn't bean to- part 1
The story of the spilled pinto beans, now turned into our accidental bean garden...
I had a big container full of pintos that i would use to hide little toys for Liam to find and dig out. The container ended up outside, because it got too messy to play with inside. Liam decided to pour the entire container into his water table. I didn't notice until a few days later and by that time it was a water beany yuck mess. so i just poured it all out right there and then. I thought it would all just disintegrate after a while.Fast forward like, a few days later and we have plants! Now there is seemingly hundreds of them! I refused to let Jason mow over them because i want to see how big they get before it gets cold :)

All together now
My point of view
Scary spider made a web from a branch on my big tree out front all the way down  to a bush
Someone tell this spider its not Halloween yet.
Messy eater much?


Cracked me up. No pun intended ;)


 Lets pause for a moment of Liam and Daisy bonding moment cuteness:
:)


Deciding


His favorite birthday gift by far, an etch a sketch from Mimi and Pawpaw.
This was a fairly quiet week, mostly because of my long gone double stroller which was replaced thanks to grandma and grandpa today :) Got a steal of a deal off Craigslist, found by the one and only "MacGary" (If you know Gary you understand my MacGyver reference, and of course i say it with only the nicest intent ) who was also very sweet and kind enough to make the long drive up to acworth to get it for us! Thank you OHSOVERYMUCH Grandpa McGary!

I am looking froward to the arrival of Nicole aka ColieOlieOlie-O, and her daughter Kayla, who will be spending the weekend with us! Super siked! I love being able to spend time with old friends, who i haven't seen in forever and ever. Technically over 15 years. Holy shiz we're getting old.

Tomorrow we are having a little get together here at the Parch compound in lieu of my birthday week. Super excited to hang out, sip on some cocktails, warm my tootsies by the fire pit and have some always and much needed adult time with some good peoples.

On that note- cheers everyone and have a great weekend!

Love and light,

A

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics! And brandon always wonders why there is food in the shower drain : ) The bean story cracks me up. Great idea about finding the toys... How did you keep him from eating the beans ? Im pretty sure harper would eat a bunch of bolts and screws if i gave her the chance : )

Adventures of The Parch Family- 3 little birds said...

Thanks! Liams initially did put a few beans in his mouth but since dry beans have a slightly bitter taste that didn't last long :) The babies on the other hand, are going to have to wait until their a little older because regardless of the bitterness they just keep trying to pop those suckas in their little mouths, i have a panic attack thinking they're going to choke and have to dig beans out of their mouths. No bueno. lol