Monday, September 8, 2014

30 Day 3 Positive - Day 2



Day 2 
#30day3positive

1. I love that i am now living so much closer to my mom and family. But you guys know that by now.  She was able to come and stay for Liam's birthday weekend. Having her here made it all so much more special. This morning she got to see him off to school too. Little life moments to appreciate. 

2. This ridiculously amazing Miami weather. I dont remember it being this beautiful all the time when i lived in Florida before, was it always like this? lol Maybe i just wasnt of the mind frame to really take note at the time. It gets wicked hot during the summer but who cares when there's a breeze and blue skies and gorgeous sunshine to soak up. I still get a little grin on my face when i walk down the steps in the morning and look out the window to see palm trees and the big bright sun starting to peek through. Instantly puts me in a good mood.

3. Fitting back in to my pre pre babies skinny jeans, as well as feeling my work out leggings getting baggy. Whhhhhatttttt. Hell yes. Twerk twerk twerk. (jk) lol

No comments: