Wednesday, September 24, 2014

30 Day 3 Positive - Day 7



I know i am skipping days but its the intention and meaning that counts.
Right?
Right. ;)

1.  My 35th birthday is right around the corner.
Some see it as getting older, i like to see it as living longer.
My 30's have been a whirlwind of babies, family, self reflection, self discovery, major highs and crazy ass lows. i have learned...a lot.
I am still standing, pretty strong i might add....a little wiser ...and little more grateful....and i feel good.

2. Rainy days. They make me slow down just a bit. We snuggle more, read more books, longer yoga sesh's, something that has been ignored for too long finally gets cleaned or organized or fixed and the house ends up smelling like cookies or muffins by the end of the day.

3. Mini Vaca's. For the first time since the babes were born....i am going on a little solo adventure. I leave on Sunday to Orlando to spend a few days with my mom and fam and then am going to leave the kiddos with their mim and poppa. This Mama is going to go spend a few days back in my hometown.  And my brother Wavey Dave is coming with me :) I cannot wait. I am planning on sipping on lots of frosty beverages, relaxing on a beach somewhere and catching up with some old friends. Although i should probably use this little extra money for like...clothes or something responsible and adult-like i would much rather spend it sleeping in, getting drunk with friends, getting some sun and making some memories. Life is short!  Dont judge. Or do! I really dont care.  lol! ;)





Love and light, 
A

No comments: