Sunday, September 7, 2014

30 Day 3 Positive - Day 1



#30day3positive 
Here we go, better late than never  

Day 1

1. Music. You are my muse...my therapist...my bff....my sexy....my ftw....my motivation...my calm....my love. You help fill my life from morning to night. Cleaning, cooking, baking, working out, showering, getting ready, hanging out, random dance parties with the kids, dinnertime, all the time.

2.Change. The ability that our lives have of bending, flowing and even seemingly breaking us at times. Life is beautiful and sometimes disturbing in that way. Even the hardest change serves it purpose however, and for that i am grateful.

3. Photography! I am a photo taking fool! I see beauty/art in so much! And i want to take a picture of it. 

Ok so lets keep the positive vibes going. I am tagging Chris DellNicole Laishley and David Hausterman for this week  For the next 30 days, everyday you must post 3 positive things in your life. Then tag 3 people as you see fit. Do it.

No comments: