Thursday, September 11, 2014

30 Day 3 Positive - Day Cuatro

Gangsta geese.
What.
I just kept thinking, damn you guys are really BIG. And really beautiful. 
Please dont peck my face. 



Day 4
#30day3positive


1. Our morning walk adventures!
Today we came across some new gigantic ducks that are hanging out at one of the lakes we walk past (maybe geese? Not sure...) and they looked so cool! Took a bunch of pics (of course). Afterwards we stopped by the playground/lake/open field area by our house and this time we walked a little closer to the edge of the water to check out the little tadpoles and minnows and other little lake creatures that we could see. We stayed a bit longer than usual. I brought cups and various scooping objects for the sand and they made sand cakes and pies and tried to feed them to me. It was nice, the twins loved it.

2. Liam having awesome days at school. You cant beat our more often than not frazzled/cranky boy after school coming home smiling and engaged and chilled out. These days are becoming more of the norm than the latter. Love it love it love it. Happy for my boy.

3. I fixed my icloud finally!!!!!!!! I know this isnt like, some deep eye opening positively positive confession of any sort but hey its made my day better so yeah. Lost some pics and vid in the process but none the less... Back in effect :)

No comments: