Monday, September 15, 2014

30 Day 3 Positive - Day 6

1. I entered in to win a few Therapy items recently through and organization called Kulturecity. One entry for an ipad mini and one for a weighted blanket. I found them after entering and winning a tube of toy penguins for Lima about 2 months ago from another amazing organization called Toys Aucross America, and they are connected. Beautiful people who run these organizations!!
Angels.
I enter in to win stuff occasionally and only until recently have i had a streak of luck.
Well, scratch that.
More like, divine intervention.
God is good.
I went outside to wait for Liam's bus this afternoon. There was a box at the door. I wasnt expecting anything but i do these products reviews online and sometimes they send me stuff to sample and review so i thought it was that.
I opened it and was like....what....the.....OH MY GOD ITS A WEIGHTED BLANKET FOR LIAM! Hells yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! These things are not cheap you guys!! Seriously awesome people on this earth.

2.  I love finding a writer or poet that I can feel. That feels me. You know what i mean? I have always loved to read just dont really have the time to get in to long books lately so instead i have a new found love for poetry.  A quick fix, if you will. ;) Most recently you may have noticed me posting quite a few memes displaying the beautiful musings of S.L. Heart.

So. Good.

3.  Came across an really cool website called Miami on the Cheap while looking for stuff to do with kids. So much awesome stuff, and interesting places to check out. Many new adventures to be had. Cant wait :)

Love and light, A

No comments: